We wave goodbye at a one-size-fits all mentality when it comes to inventory because we know that not all inventory or workflow is created equal. What we do is solution development—we can assess your needs and deliver an inventory solution that will work for you.
- Thousands of tags available: the perfect tag awaits and we can help you find it
- RFID tag testing: once we find the right tag for your use case, we can conduct thorough tests using your products to ensure the tags are properly read by our devices
- Stocking recommendations: get the most out of the power of automating your inventory
This is our fancy way of saying that we will figure out how to make your stuff communicate with our stuff. Without this level of support, your new RFID enclosure, RFID mobile solution, or RFID read point wouldn’t be able to talk to your software and you’d be left with a really good looking device and no information about what it’s tracking. How we make this communication happen is through many cups of coffee, a lot of brainstorming, and then, of course, all of the following:
Our team will help make the complex seem simple through assisting with both hardware and software configuration services. No matter what you’re looking to achieve when it comes to managing inventory, we will find a solution that will enable you to achieve your goals.
- Customized product organization
- Selection of the proper accessories
- Utilize our out-of-the-box approach to inventory management through custom hardware and software features
- Ensuring that these hardware features work optimally for your application
People often say, “quality over quantity,” but we are firm believers that you can have both. You should be able to track large quantities of inventory, all while having the highest level of quality from our products. We aim to provide this level of quality through rigorous QC checks for every implementation.
- Confirm that devices transmit accurate data
- Verify that firmware and software communicate as expected
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Partner readiness assessment
- Rigorous device testing prior to shipping
What will you need to ensure success of your implementation?
Whatever it is, we can work out a plan to help improve performance and continued success. Don’t worry, we also provide regular firmware and software updates for you so you know everything is current and ready to track.
You’ll discover quickly that we’re suckers for a good story and we are happy to help you tell yours. Whether you just need simple device branding or you want to go all out with branded videos and spec sheets, we’re here to help. Look at us as an extension of your team. We will do what it takes to make this partnership successful.
The sky’s the limit:
- Assisting with virtual demos, making sure your devices are camera ready
- Branded labels or full device wrapping
- Branded spec sheets
- Customized videos for social media, trade shows, training, etc.
- Case studies
- White papers
- Presentation materials
Meet the team that is taking your inventory from dream to reality. Our Field Service Engineers will be on-site during implementation to ensure that everything goes smoothly with the install of your new inventory management solution. Well-versed in networking, medical regulation, compliance, inventory workflows, RFID tagging performance, this team of highly professional and respectful individuals are there every step of the way. We know that we are representing our partners—something that we take very seriously. Before the install takes place, this team will walk you or your end user through site preparedness (power, connectivity, space, logistics), eliminating unexpected obstacles and making the final install seamless.
After the installation, our job isn’t done. If there is an issue with one of your devices, and we can’t resolve the issue remotely, we will send a resource or engineer to check it out in person.