We wave goodbye at a one-size-fits all mentality when it comes to inventory because we know that not all inventory or workflow is created equal. What we do is solution development—we will assess your needs and deliver an inventory solution that will work for you.
- Tag testing: let’s find the right tag for your business problem
- Stocking recommendations: get the most out of the power of automating your inventory
- Tag association: we make ordinary, everyday items smart through RFID tag association. An RFID tag is applied to a product and the serial number of that tag is recorded through software. Making once separated items become one.
This is our fancy way of saying that we will figure out how to make your stuff communicate with our stuff. Without this level of support, your new RFID enclosure, RFID mobile solution, or RFID read point wouldn’t be able to talk to your software and you’d be left with a really good looking device and no information about what it’s tracking. How we make this communication happen is through many cups of coffee, a lot of brainstorming, and then, of course, all of the following:
Our team will help make the complex seem simple through assisting with both hardware and software configuration services. No matter what you’re looking to achieve when it comes to managing inventory, we will find a solutions that will enable you to achieve your goals.
- Customized product organization
- Setting up accounts or items in Stratosphere
- Utilize our out-of-the-box approach to inventory management through custom hardware and software features
People often say, “quality over quantity,” but we are firm believers that you can have both. You should be able to track large quantities of inventory, all while having the highest level of quality from our products. We aim to provide this level of quality through rigorous QC checks for every implementation.
- Confirm that devices transmit accurate data
- Verify that firmware and software communicate as expected
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Readiness Assessment
What will you need to ensure success of your implementation?
Whatever it is, we can work out a plan to help improve performance and continued success. Don’t worry, we also provide regular firmware and software updates for you so you know everything is current and ready to track.
You’ll discover quickly that we’re suckers for a good story and we are happy to help you tell yours. Whether you just need simple device branding or you want to go all out with branded videos and spec sheets, we’re here to help. Look at us as an extension of your team. We will do what it takes to make this partnership successful.
The sky’s the limit:
- Branded labels or full device wrapping
- Branded spec sheets
- Customized videos for social media, trade shows, training, etc.
- Case studies
- White papers
- Presentation materials
Meet the team that is taking your inventory from dream to reality. Our Field Service Engineers will be on-site during implementation to ensure that everything goes smoothly with the install of your new inventory management solution. Well-versed in networking, medical regulation, compliance, inventory workflows, RFID tagging performance, this team of highly professional and respectful individuals are there every step of the way. We know that we are representing our partners—something that we take very seriously. Before the install takes place, this team will walk you or your end user through site preparedness (power, connectivity, space, logistics), eliminating unexpected obstacles and making the final install seamless.
After the installation, our job isn’t done. If there is an issue with one of your devices, and we can’t resolve the issue remotely, we will send a resource or engineer to check it out in person.
The power of RAIN RFID is undeniable, but numbers talk and visibility goes beyond just knowing that you have what you need when you need it. It’s about making data-driven decisions.
We have the capabilities to provide you with:
- Customized dashboards showing you the information you want about devices in the field
- Device communication, which include tag read rates
- Product usage information
- Scheduled reports that can be automatically distributed to individuals
We aren’t huge fans of the set it, then forget it approach. It leaves you with a lot of questions and without an inventory system that works well. We pride ourselves in providing your sales team with training of our solution, but it doesn’t end there. Our credentialed field services team has installed thousands of devices across healthcare, life science and government entities and we’ll work with those on site, who will be using the RFID solution, on best stocking practices, what to do and what they should avoid when it comes to all things RFID. Our installation process minimizes disruption to the end user, working quickly, efficiently but with flexibility where needed.
We know that change is hard (even if it’s an amazing change that will totally revolutionize the way you manage inventory) and it takes time for the new processes to settle in. Our team is there even past implementation to make sure that the right changes were made, to tweak solutions or provide additional training to optimize the solution and make sure it is working for you.