It has been said that you can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you just might find, you get what you need. But, we are firm believers that you can have an inventory management system that you need and one that you want. This inventory management system begins with great services and a dedication to our customers. This starts with a clear definition of your day-to-day and big picture operations, as well as your non-negotiables when it comes to the perfect inventory management solution.
How do we do this? A couple different ways:
- We will work with you to fully understand your inventory challenges and how your current process is falling short.
- Together we will select the best RFID devices and software to fit your use case.
We believe that creating the best solution for you is a two-way street. While we want to learn as much about you as possible, it is also extremely important for you to get to know us. We know that implementing change occurs best when a team prepares and creates a climate for success through technology learning and know-how knowledge transfer.
In this stage of the discovery process, we will share our knowledge base and RFID product portfolio to ensure understanding of how the selected solution will solve your inventory management problem.
This is done through
- Visit our showroom within our production facility or virtually to see how the magic happens
- See, touch and explore our hardware and software offering with a guided tour from one of our Product Engineers
- You will have our complete attention — we love meeting new people, learning about applications and talking all things RFID inventory management
- Expect to have a variety of RFID tools at the ready to support existing workflows and make them even better
- We will give you time to think things over and with approval we will keep going to the next phase of our process
Every journey is best traveled with a destination in mind and that’s what we aim to achieve for our customers. We hope to understand where your business has been and where you want it to go. Tell us about the ins and outs of your current workflow. What’s working? What do you wish was working a bit better? Our expertise can guide you to improved efficiencies and workflows to ensure solution optimization.
Together, Terso and your team will:
- Gather data on current processes and pinpoint opportunities to improve and become more efficient
- Review your existing data points for improvement and creatively outline solutions to improve
- Determine step by step how a new solution will work for you
- Map out your new RFID workflow
- Check things over at all stages for slow-downs, gaps and bottle necks
- Walk through your new workflow to ensure complete understanding
Let’s explore all areas of the project, so that we can come up with the most creative and strategic approach to your inventory problem. New ideas and new opportunities lend new outcomes, and it’s this very way of thinking that has shown continued success for our customers. We know that the key to this success is planning for the future, so we don’t stop at today. We are always evaluating, re-evaluating, and evolving as the needs of society change and as your business is required to keep up. Let us help you push the boundaries of the status quo.
They say great minds think alike, but some great minds need a little persuasion. We get it, making changes within an organization needs total buy-in and we’ll help you get there. As experts in the field of RFID, we can pull together and help present business case costs, risks, and benefits needed to help get key decision makers and stakeholders on board.
- Bringing together key players from our team to yours.
- Assisting with brand presence. This includes but is not limited to: the creation of branded collateral, videos, and customized labels. Got something else in mind? We can make it happen.
- ROI calculator
- Case studies, white papers, and statistics about the future and growth of RFID technology
In 2015 Froedtert Hospital, based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, implemented Terso Solutions’ RAIN RFID-enabled enclosures with TrackCore, Inc.’s tissue and implant tracking software. The combined solution created a fully automated inventory management system implemented with an end-to-end Epic integration- which generated tremendous time and financial savings, improved compliance monitoring for the hospital, and enabled hospital staff to focus intentionally on what matters most – patient care.